Follow these steps to begin the repair or return process for your Sonetics product:
- CALL to request your RMA number: 800-833-4558, 5:00am – 5:00pm Pacific time, Monday-Friday.
- DOWNLOAD, complete and print the Sonetics RMA Request form.
- PACK the completed form in the box with your product for return.
- SHIP your product and RMA form to:
17600 SW 65th Ave
Lake Oswego, OR 97035 USA
- Products sent via COD will be refused.
- We suggest prepayment to expedite turnaround time. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. No checks please.
- At our discretion we may exchange your product with a factory refurbished or new product.
- Consumables (e.g., removable head pads/straps, ear seals, and batteries), are not covered under warranty and will not be replaced under warranty.
- Custom and special products carry a 90-day warranty.
- For the issues listed below, Sonetics will not repair and will only offer replacement pricing:
- Units requiring replacement of domes
- Water damage
- Damage from unauthorized repair or modifications
- Units damaged beyond repair
- UPS Ground return shipping included within the United States.
- Returns/repairs are considered abandoned if we don’t hear back from you within 14 days after our last attempt to contact you and will be sent back unrepaired at your expense.
- All out-of-warranty repairs will have a 90-day warranty on the repaired part(s) only.
- Prepayment is required for us to process all non-warranty flat rate repairs. Please call us with valid credit card information or include a purchase order number with your equipment.
- A minimum charge of $75 applies for inspection and testing if no other problems are found.