Just a few quick steps let you easily reconfigure the headband on a Sonetics wireless headset from behind-the-head (or hard-hat compatible) to over-the-head wear.
- To reconfigure the headband from behind-the-head to over-the-head wear, begin by removing the Velcro head strap from the ear domes. Set aside.
- Place the handle of the Sonetics Screwdriver between the rigid headband and ear dome. Use your other hand to press down on the headband until it pops off the dome.
- Repeat Step 2 to detach the headband from the other dome.
- Move the headband 90 degrees forward and press it firmly back into the ear dome.
- Repeat Step 4 to reattach the headband to the other ear dome.
- To reconfigure from over-the-head to behind-the-head wear, reverse Steps 1-5.