If you notice background noise coming through the microphone or you’re having trouble hearing yourself, it’s time to adjust the mic’s sensitivity setting for a better experience.
- Press the POWER button.
- Press the PLUS button on the left dome and the FWD button on the right ear dome at the same time, then let go.
A voice prompt will announce the current mic setting.
- Adjust the mic sensitivity to any of the eight available settings by using the PLUS and MINUS buttons on the left dome.
For a mix of high- and low-noise environments, the factory setting of Mic Auto 1 is recommended.
- After selecting a setting, exit the menu by pressing the PUSH-TO-TALK button on the right ear dome.
- Test out the setting with team members by putting the headsets on and talking into the microphone.
- Repeat steps 2-5 if adjustments are needed to find the best setting for your environment.