Update firmware and configure settings on your Sonetics DECT7 wireless base station. Enable and disable operating modes.
- Updating firmware @ 0:33
- Customizing features @ 1:47
- Comhub mode channel setup @ 2:11
- Write Menus command @ 3:00
Updating the Base Station:
- Follow the steps in the Installing the Sonetics Configuration Utility tutorial.
- Open the Sonetics Configuration Utility.
- Plug in the mini USB cable to the base station. The green POWER light should illuminate.
- Click on the “Find Device” button in the bottom left of the Sonetics Configuration Utility software menu.
- Proceed with any Firmware updates, if available, by selecting the yellow “Update Firmware” button and following the prompts.
Note: If your Firmware is out of date, there will be a red box next to the Application field.
- Select the “Customize Device” button on the left side of the Configuration Utility menu.
- A pop up will direct you to enter Boot Mode on the base station.
- Unplug your USB, hold down the pairing button 5 and plug the USB cable back in. The green POWER light will start flashing.
- The update is complete once the green bar is full and the Programming Status shows “You may remove device”.
Note: The red box in the Application field should be gone.
Configuring the Base Station:
- With the device still connected, select the “Customize Device” button on the left side of the Configuration Utility menu.
- Refer to your manual regarding the settings and how to adjust the number of channels.
- Once you have selected your preferences, click on the yellow “Write Menus” button to save the selections. The selections have been updated once the green status bar is full.
- Exit the Configuration Utility.