Installing the Sonetics Configuration Utility software for Windows version 7 and later.
- Complete and submit the Firmware Request form.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to download the latest version of the Sonetics Configuration Utility software.
- Once your download is complete, open the ZIP file and double click on the “setup.exe” file.
- Go through the wizard and install on the C:\ drive and also install the drivers.
- If user account notifications pop up, they are safe to proceed.
- Select “Install Drivers” in the USB Management Tool then close the window and the installation window.
- Open the Sonetics shortcut on the desktop to access the Sonetics Configuration Utility software.