- Access the ComHub’s Base Station:
a. Remove the gray Pelican case from the red nylon bag.
b. Open the latches and lift the case lid.
- Turn on the ComHub by pressing the Power button on the control panel.
- Press and hold the desired pairing button until its yellow LED link indicator begins to flash slowly.
- With the Headset powered off, place the APX377 or APX379 Wireless Headset into pairing mode by pressing the Push-to-Talk button and Power button simultaneously until a voice prompt announces “Sonetics on. Battery (level). Base Station registering.”
- Immediately release both buttons.
- The Base Station will automatically connect, showing a solid yellow link LED.
- A Headset voice prompt will announce “Base Station connected.”
- If pairing was unsuccessful, repeat Steps 3-5.