- Remove the Headsets, ComHub and any accessories from the Pelican charging case.
- Plug the Headsets and ComHub into the charging cables inside the case.
a. Follow the cut-outs to position the headsets within the case.
b. Place the ComHub in its foam cutout.
- Secure the case lid.
- Insert the power supply’s barrel jack into the Charging plug on the side of the Pelican case. Hand-tighten the jack’s retention nut to prevent accidental removal.
- Plug the wall adapter into a standard 120v power outlet.
- Allow up to 4 hours to completely recharge all batteries.