- Expand the hard headband to full width.
- Place the ear domes over your ears, the Velcro head strap over the crown of your head, the hard headband behind your neck, and the microphone boom over your left cheek.
- Position the microphone no more than 1/8 inch from your lips. The “TALK” label should face your mouth.
- Ensure the padded ear seals completely cover your ears with all parts of the ear seals resting against your skull, not your ears.
- Adjust the Velcro head strap to sit gently on top of your head:
a. Pull the tabs to release the Velcro.
b. Adjust the length of the head strap for comfort.
c. Press the tabs to seal the Velcro.
- Adjust the hard headband to fit comfortably behind your neck.
- Test the ear seals by pressing against your head and listening for a change in sound level.