Here’s how to clear a wireless headset pairing on your Sonetics SCH310/T DECT7 Wireless ComHub.
- Access the ComHub’s Base Station:
a. Remove the gray Pelican case from the red nylon bag.
b. Open the latches and lift the case lid.
- Turn on the ComHub by pressing the Power button on the control panel.
- Hold down the pairing button that is in quick flash mode and the LED light will change to slow flash mode.
- Press the Power button on the Base Station control panel to turn off the ComHub.
- Press Power to turn on the ComHub. The green POWER LED light will illuminate, but the LED light above the pairing button will turn off.
This indicates that the pairing is cleared.