A walkthrough of the basic features on Sonetics’ third-generation wireless headsets. Includes volume control, listen-through, channels, power and other daily-use features.
Right ear dome features
- The POWER button is located on the upper right.
- The FWD and BACK buttons control Listen-Through volume and DECT channel selection.
- The PUSH-TO-TALK button is located between the FWD and BACK buttons.
- The DC charge port is located beneath the PUSH-TO-TALK button.
- The battery access door is located on the back of the dome beneath the right ruggedizer.
Front of headsets
- Stereo Listen-Through microphones are located on the front of each ear dome.
- The boom mic connects to the left ear dome (except APX372). The “TALK” label should face your mouth.
Left ear dome features
- The PLUS and MINUS buttons control intercom volume, and Advanced Menu navigation and selection.
- The PUSH-TO-TALK button is located between the PLUS and MINUS buttons.
- The Status LED shows whether the headset is powered on, if you are connected to DECT and/or Bluetooth, and the current battery level (Low = 1 flash; High = 4 flashes).
- The portable radio wired connection access door is located on the back of the dome beneath the left ruggedizer.
- Mini USB port – Remove the left ear seal and inner foam to find a flap covering the mini USB port. The port allows a Windows PC connection to update and configure the headset.