Sonetics RMA form (Download PDF)
Protect your investment for up to five years with the ComCare™ Service Program (Download PDF )
Sonetics offers unparalleled peace of mind with its exclusive ComCare Service Program. For less than the cost of a single out-of-warranty repair, ComCare Service extends the warranty on your system for up to five years from the date of purchase. And the benefits don’t stop there. With ComCare Service, you also receive:
To learn more about the benefits of ComCare, talk to your local dealer, or Download the PDF of the complete program.
About Our Warranty
Activate your warranty instantly by filling out our interactive registration form . There are several important reasons to register your product(s):
- Support. Get technical and installation support from Customer Service for applicable products.
- Improved product development. Help us continue to design products that meet your needs through your suggestions and feedback.
- Stay connected to Sonetics. Registration offers you a wide range of additional benefits such as notifications of important product updates, special offers, and invitations to exclusive Sonetics events.
Sonetics uses your registration information only to provide you with technical support and updates. We never rent, sell, or lease customer information to third parties.
The warranty registration form is an interactive PDF, which you can fill out and submit online. If you prefer, you may print the form, fill it out, and fax it to 503-620-2943. Click here to get started.
Two-year standard limited warranty (Download PDF )
Sonetics backs its innovative products with a two-year limited warranty:
- Products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.
- Warranty applies only to a new product that has been sold through authorized channels.
- All work must be performed by Sonetics.
- Warranty is void in case of accident or abuse, or if purchaser attempts to repair, service, or alter the product in any way.
- Warranty does not cover replaceable and consumable parts (e.g., batteries) or damage resulting from replaceable parts.
Download the PDF of our standard limited warranty.