Have a question about service?
Contact our service department at 503-684-7080, Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, or e-mail: Service@soneticscorp.com
Sonetics RMA form (Download PDF)
- ComCare™ Program Features
- ComCare™ registration form
- Full ComCare™ terms and conditions
- Full standard warranty information
- Register your product
- Return or Repair your Sonetics Product
The following summarizes the key provisions of ComCare Service Programs. Click here for complete terms and conditions.
- Extends service coverage for up to five years from date of purchase.
- Priority status on all repairs.
- All repairs performed by Sonetics-trained technicians using only Sonetics-certified parts.
- Turnaround time of two to five days.
- Freight charges back to purchaser included.
- Discounts of up to 50 percent on consumable parts and non-warranty repairs.
- Costs less than a single non-warranty repair.
- Quick and easy registration.
Standard limited warranty summary
The following summarizes the key provisions of Sonetics’ standard limited warranty. Click here for full warranty information.
- Products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.
- Applies only to a new product that has been sold through authorized channels.
- All work must be performed by Sonetics.
- Warranty void in case of accident or abuse, or if purchaser attempts to repair, service, or alter the product in any way.
- Warranty does not cover replaceable and consumable parts (e.g., batteries) or damage resulting from replaceable parts.
The Sonetics service representative may be able to troubleshoot the issue over the phone. If the product requires service, the service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA is the internal tracking number for your service work order and should be retained for future reference.
All returns must be sent to Sonetics freight prepaid through an authorized Sonetics dealer and must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Return only defective components. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty.